05:51
0
     Before I do a healing, I ask the person's guardians and all the Light Beings in the infinite to do the healing through me, and I ask for whatever the person needs in life...  

     I just let it flow.  Different kind of healings and techniques come through me during the session.

     I have done healings since childhood.  When I was eleven years old, I started becoming aware of direct connection with God and Light Beings.
  When I was fourteen years old, I started doing astral projections.
   When I was sixteen, I started channeling the Mayan Healing Sessions I do now.  

     I received from Spirit the name Mayan Healing Hands, maybe because I have Mayan blood.  My grandmother was a Mayan Shaman.
      
It can take five minutes or the whole healing, but I always see through the healing, channeling light of many colors, geometric shapes, different kinds of Light Beings, pyramids from every- where  and animals.  

     Sometimes I even see people who already transcended, who are connected with the person receiving the healing.  I also receive messages from the person's guides, information they need to hear,  and I share this with them.


    
    I tried to learn most of my life something new, and then I went to all kinds of different places for metaphysics classes, meditations and healings. 

     But I learned like fifteen years ago that I don't need to look for anything new around me, because I have all the knowledge inside of myself.  

     More and more now, I'm just using it without thinking.  This is really the best way to channel a healing.

Experiences At Mayan Healing Hands

      When I moved to Sedona in 1993, I started going to the Crystal Sanctuary to meet people, do meditations and receive healings.  In the guided meditations I went to deep levels, and I opened my eyes to see what was going on around there.  
I started telling the meditation leader everything I was seeing, sometimes drawing pictures of what I saw.  This leader used to explain to me who were all these Light Beings, telling me their names.  She even showed me books about them with the same pictures I drew.  I learned to trust more the gifts I have and not to have doubts and fears by thinking sometimes it was just my big imagination making things up.  
     Later I became a minister at The Church Of The Golden Age, for I am a spiritual healer. 
 


    When I was ten years old, I stopped going to the church because it did not make sense for me at all, listening about hell and heaven and confessing your sins to the priest to be forgiven.
     I already was aware of my direct connection with God, with everything related with love, with peace and harmony.   
     I was working with energy, seeing it in different colors and putting layers of this light on each one in my family for protection and healing and sending it to everyone on the planet.





     At fourteen years old I was doing different kind of work - going to a very deep levels and having my secret place made all of crystal - blue, purple, greens.  I had a chair with a remote control on the arms, I could press and open a screen in front of me, and projecting on that screen were some negative events happening to me or to my family.  I then erased these harms and created good things. 



    I was seeing different kind of Light Beings, communicating with them and receiving messages from them.  I was doing astral projections, and I used to see the aura in most people without trying to do it.  I started seeing more clearly that if I tried to share these experiences with my friends or my closest bothers and sisters, they would not understand.  
     I started feeling alone (lonely) until one day I could hear my mother, my oldest sister and brother talking about these things.  I asked them and they answered me, "Patricia, forget it.  You don't understand what we are talking about."  And then I told them my experiences, and they were amazed that I had been practicing for years everything they learned in the last three years taking meta- physics courses.
 

   

Patricia Flores
Sedona, Arizona
(928) 282-2524

http://www.mayanhealinghands.com